L.O.V.E??? | Teen Ink

L.O.V.E???

The ones you love can come and go, but the ones that you were inlove will always leave foot prints on your heart, beacuse those were the ones that changed your life. the ones that you knew you loved . the ones you'd do anything for. the way people can hurt you It all comes back to the one thing it's the person, you can pour your heart out to them ... and somthimes they blow it off but the real thing is the love is just a word to desribe but in reality the word doesnt exsist beacuse when you love some one you don't love them you envy them with everything

SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois

“Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.”

im kinda new to this whole thing,,but if you get the time,,you should for sure check my writing out..writing..haha,,i have a couple pending,,but only one has been accepted so far. id love to hear you think..they arent the best,,but id like feedback. [:

on Oct. 15 2010 at 10:34 am
SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois

i dont believe that,,actually i checked them out and they are pretty grand,,im not to sure how to coment on them &stay loged in,,or i would,,but i really like your writings,,they are deep &creative.

xspazzxmuffinx SILVER, Sterling Hieghts, Michigan

just be you dont look around and blend in

lol their not as good.. im not the best at writing... :(

SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois

i dont see that possible,,haha. maybe cause your anonymous people dont know to look at your other writings. i for sure will,,i really liked this &im sure your others are just as great.

Lol thanks i have two oter ones but ppl dont seem to like my poems  except this one...

SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois

so true. <3 this honestly is grand. i couldnt word it any better. not that thats sayen much,,haha,,but its really well written.  :D