Do You Really Think You Know Me? | Teen Ink

Do You Really Think You Know Me?

September 22, 2010
By AuroraBauer BRONZE, Nome, Alaska
AuroraBauer BRONZE, Nome, Alaska
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"and he said he doesnt care anymore but the look in his eyes and the sound of his voice tells a differnt story"


You think you know me?
Get this, you don't know me.
You may know who I am, but not what I'm like.
Do you know what i have gone through the past 13 years?
Do you know how hard it is for me to be at school?
No, you think you may know every detail about me, but heres the thing: you don't.
I wish I could tell you everything, but I just can't.
I can't trust you for one, and you can't keep secret.
If you were a true friend and could keep a secret I would tell you.
I just have a feeling inside that says I can't trust you.
I have told you secrets in the past and you could'nt keep it to yourself could you?
No, you had to tell the whole world about what I said and i got made fun of for it.
So what makes you think I can trust you ever?
Do your friends tell you that you can be trusted?
If so, they are wrong about that statement.
There are just some things in life that are not meant to be heard or said and I guess this is one of them.


The author's comments:
When I was writing this I thought of a person who I told a secret to and thought back to what they said about me. So now I can't trust them or any one who is not a true friend to me for a matter of fact. When I have a problem I just keep it to myself because I can't trust anyone enough to tell them how I truely feel. And it hurts to know that I can't trust the people around me. My life is like a bridge, sometimes I just don't know which way to do. Up, down, right, left. Which path do I take? Somone please help me understand and help me to find the way.