Carnival Ride

Life carnival ride full of highs pand lows, Happieness and Crying and holding hands. Always know whats coming but yet it a suprise to you.feelings twirled nothing but a blurre to you. people saying they care but only for the night. first kisses. filled with love and happieness. Riding the ferris wheel seeing everybody and everything hoping not to fall off into a mob of blackness. Nightmares come to life as you relize your fears. Lights and music blend together to make noises and sights you have never seen. Voices blare in your head. making thinking hard. your heart starts to pump faster and faster till it feels like your heart is going to explode. Scars Start to reopen, blood spilled over the side of the bucket seat. The mob grows bigger and bigger as your eyes seem to close. Life is like a carnival ride, its full of highs and lows.

SMWells said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 10:53 am
A little bit of advice. Your by no means obligated to exept. I think if you refraind from using blood as a comparison quite so often. Your poetry would be much more convencing. Ariganality holds a lot of wait with poetry.

Troy16 replied...
i used blood once in this one

S M Wells replied...
I ment I don't think you should use it in more than one poem. I guess that's because I don't like it. Everone is diferent. No effence?

Troy16 replied...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 11:37 am
Well when u start bagging on someones work like that they tend to take offence to it...lol. but idk i just write it dont really care hwo many words are the same but all i know is that it sounds good

SMWells replied...
I supose if you like it that way. Then that's the way you should write it. I don't change my writing when I'm told someone deosn't like it.

Troy16 replied...
its watever

S M Wells replied...
No...it's not whatever. It's intirely up to the auther. I take it you DIDN"T send in any more of your poems? Well niether did I. I've been aficaily forbid to. Mom is afraid someone will copywrite them. I Find that rather emusing I confess. For there's no way anyone is going to steel my sintimental giberish.

Troy16 replied...
the studff that comes out of our minds is not gimberish its our mind trying to express itself through wat we do best....My freind expresses himslef through drawing everything he possibly can...i do by writing i would slap you wit a white glove if i could right now just for saying that....

S M Wells replied...
My! What a lovely temper you must have! But pray tell... what's the signifigance of the white glove? And when I say my writin is sintemintal gibirish. I believe it. Only I sort of like it myself. But that dosen't mean I said anyone elses was. I have a grate respect for authers in general. It's just,forgive me for saying so. I don't exactly consider myself one of there nomber.

Troy16 replied...
Oh let me tell u bout my temper its nothing far off from a hurricane but when suppose artsits like urslef start going off like that is ticks me off cause u you that make people that wat we do is not important but our words our pictures our voices move mountains and ur voice is nothing but silience in this chorus..