Unknown

What is this silence that deafens me? What is this darkness that binds, blinds, and closes aroung me? What is this pit of emptiness within me? What can my heart see that my mind and eyes can not? What is this that I hold so close?? Is it my tears that reveals my deepest fears? Or my heart that shows our secrets from that night?

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I, also, enjoyed reading this. It's written in a very interesting manner, and I love the cleverness/descriptiveness of each line. I couldn't have expressed the feeling better myself.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It's so easy to love, if the love is true. Just love, my dear, and all the rest will work itself out.

forbiddenxwords replied...
Your words are easier said than done :) but I will do my best for you :) Thank you for the comment :)

drowning-in-sorrow said...

I really enjoyed readin this. Keep up the good work.

It sounds like you hv been hurt in the past but u still want love. Its not easy to trust people but give it time. I wrote some poems on love. Not tht good but feel free to check it out.

forbiddenxwords replied...
Im not that good. Im a newbie to this poetry thing. But I thank you for your kindness. Iwish I could get more comments so iknow what to make better :). Again I thank you