Love is when... | Teen Ink

Love is when...

By lov3.for3v3r BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado
lov3.for3v3r BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado

Theres no age that you can or cant fall in love; you can find love any time.

Love is when you cant picture yourself without him. Love is when he's always on your mind. When your fingers fit together like matching puzzle pieces, when your heart skips a beat when you see him, and just the thought of you without him puts a mask of pain on your face. When he stops at your locker every day, between every passing period and walks you to your classes, even if he will be late. He gets along with your friends perfectly, and nothing's ever awkward. Love is when you would do anything for him, and he would do the same for you. Love is when you don't have to change anything and he loves you just the way you are. Love is when you don't care about what anyone else says, and you're there for each other forever.

My amazing boyfriend?

Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

I completely agree!!!! Great job! I wish I had a boyfriend like that. :)

SoftballPoet PLATINUM, Branson, Missouri

"Love is like a rubber band. When one person lets go, it hurts the other person who is still holding on."

Two words: Love it! keep writtening(: