Hold on | Teen Ink

Hold on

September 20, 2010
By comatose SILVER, Katy, Texas
comatose SILVER, Katy, Texas
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe


Looking at her face you would never dwell, her heart was broken, but that never seemed to fail, never understanding, it wasnt right, holding on with all her might, becoming stronger then she had ever been, hold on its not over yet , hold on this you might regret,there she goes, there she goes, there she goes once again, never looking back, just batteling her demons within,Hes holding on to something not easy to let go, how can he trust it when the love is to far to grow? when he was used to standing side by side, now they barley talk, each day he dies a little more inside, hold on its not over yet, hold on this you might regret, there he goes, there he goes, there he goes once again, never looking back just batteling his demons within,they test their love every day their apart, the relationship has become alot of give little take, both hoping if they wait it wont be a mistake, hold on its not over yet, hold on this you might regret, there they go, there they go once agian, because tomorrow is never promised ,and this isnt how its supposed to end.