isnt that low?

What is wrong with me?
I want to ask
To question to their face…
What would they say?
I burn to know the answer
But dread to feel the ache
What have I done wrong to you?
What I have gotten myself into?
You feel something you call hate…
But wait.
How can you hate someone you don’t know
To me that kind of just seems…low.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:35 pm:

The last line is so... right, I guess :)

Such a great poem, and so many people relate to it. That is quite the accomplishment, kmarie.

Ryalynn said...
tis peice reallly wants me want to know what ppl no now. how do you judge ppl by the way tey look how you hate someone you dont knw????????????if only they would understand...love it

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
 I wish more people would have the chance to read this beautiful poem because it is so true. You are so right, because how can you hate someone if you don't know them? So true, and so many people could benefit from this poem- and I wished that more people actually lived their life this way- Not passing harmful judgements. Nice Job!

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 8:38 pm :
THANK YOU! you have no idea how much it means to me that you would take time to read and comment on all my stuff! I will stay updated with all of yours ;) and ya...I wrote this because well alot of people said they dont like me, or even hated me...and i didnt even know them at all

mwahxandxmwa said...
You are very talented and also very intracate writer, you don't just plainly state your feelings you ask people to venture into there own minds it is very beautiful and extremely clever! mwah :D

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:06 am :
thanks soooo sooo sooo much! (: it means alot ! :)

butnotacrime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was beautiful. I love the questions, they really fit the mood, and it've very relatable.  Great rhythm and flow, nice and smooth. Great job:)

kmarie17 replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:03 pm :
Thank you! sooo much!

butnotacrime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 4:04 pm :
No problem:) If I had room I'd favorite this.

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm :
really?? thanks again! you have no idea how much that means to me (:

Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:35 pm :
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true:)

AlyssaNeal said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 7:41 am:
I love how truthful this poem is, everyone now-a-day's is so judgemental, and dont like you, for you. If people just stopped, and listened, and talked to you, they would realize how great you are. Great Poem, I love your writing!

kmarie17 replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:05 am :
Thank you so much! (: I know, and sometimes I guess i am a hypocrit because i dont always give people of good chance before i get to know them, but i really do try my best...I think that really if we all just took the time to get to know eachother nobody could really hate

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 3:12 pm :
SHORT AND SWEET  AND BEAUTIFUL  GREAT EMOTION TOO

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 11:45 pm :
Thank you so much for commenting on all my stuff! :) I will keep checking out all your work :) thanks again! (:

Oct. 16, 2010 at 11:48 pm :
NO PROBLEM! AND THANKS! WHENSOMEONE IS THAT GOOD ITS WORTH UR TIME TO READ IT ALL

bethy4916 said...
Truthful... I like that!

kmarie17 replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 8:23 pm :
THANK YOU! (:

kmarie17 said...
Thanks for the comments guys!!! Be sure to check out my other work and I will do the same (:

mrose911 said...
I totally get what your saying!! It's almost like I'm experiencing the same exact thing!!!