Sunflower Eyes | Teen Ink

Sunflower Eyes

By roar_gabbyx BRONZE, Toronto, Other
roar_gabbyx BRONZE, Toronto, Other

"Daydreamers are people who can control their imaginations. We are creative, innovative, we really know how to revive our inner fantisies"

His laugh, warm and welcoming, sweet laughter, infectious and euphoric. His skin, smooth, the colour of firewood, umber, endless summer sunsets dancing across his cheeks. His smile so brilliant, so wide, his lips a mixture of apricot cream and pink peaches. So full in shape, so kissable. Lips that speak words which spark so much desire. He smiles at you, and you gaze into his sunflower eyes, hypnotizing you, twisting you. You feel numb, prickly, mezmirized by the livliness of his beautiful golden pupils, so striking. He leans in towards your face, you blush, two vibrant shots of crimson ornamenting your delicate porcelain face. You turn away, but his gentle fingers pull your face to his, and you feel his lips touch yours. You feel bliss, tiny robots dancing on your lips. You open your eyes to look at your reflection in a liquidy gold pair of mirrors staring back at you. You pull away, giggling with him, you want more. He reads your mind and cradles you carefully in his safe secure arms. Once again you and Sunflower Eyes engage in a second kiss, sending butterflies fluttering, fighting for space. Suddenly you feel as if you are floating in a bubble, while you think about the two interesting sensations you have just experienced.

This isn't true, this is a manifestation of what I think and feel a first kiss would be like.

This is amazing! I love how you incorporated this love story.