My Worst Enemy | Teen Ink

My Worst Enemy

By Lindseylalala GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida
Lindseylalala GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are- Kurt Cobain

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.- David Frost

If music be the food of love, play on.- Shakespear

It's gone! It's ran away, leaving me in the dust. Laughing, taunting, i told you so! I told you so! Gone. Someone call the police, fire department, scotland yards for all i care! I want it back! I am nothing now. Without it, i am nothing. I sit at my desk, staring at the lined paper, counting how many lines i needed to fill up before my time expired. Think, think, think! My brain is frozen. I simply hit and shattered a brick wall, my head aching from the intensity of the contact. I cannot believe this. It's gone. Scribbeling and doodeling are the only chances i have left. Heatrts, bubble letters, and the simple last name substatution of switching last names with the hottest boy in the class. This isn't helping. I search and search intently. I listen to the ticking of the clock and i warns me and yells in my ear, "Thirty more seconds!" Thirty. What am i to do? Should i simply cheat and scribbel at random? Twenty. Maybe i could write with really sloppy pen? That could gain me some extra time, i ponder. Fifteen. Chicken scratch throws up upon my paper. Ten. I bite my erasor, saying a small prayer for the sake of my grade. Five. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Zero. Writers block, if you are listening, you are my worst enemy.

A little personal experience, i think we all have had some confruntation with(:

on Sep. 30 2010 at 6:00 pm

supposed to be hearts lol