Destiny

We all move, we all leave
We laugh, we hug, we cry
We say our last good bye

We see our friends for one last time
We take up a new start
From the past we depart

We meet new friends
We call them our best
We separate from all the rest

Everything happens for a reason
Everything is meant to be
There is really such thing as destiny

So stop waiting for the storm
And learn to dance in the rain
And let go of every pain

So don’t look back, live with no regrets
Your always going to make mistakes
And with every choice will come high stakes
Just have faith and in the end
You’ll realize it was all for the best
And you’ll be glad for the choices in the past.

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I honestly wish I could say that I live my life this way, but I don't, and I am going to work on it, though. But you said it- live life to the fullest, don't dwell on little things- that my friend, is what life is all about. Like they say- "Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 8:33 pm :
yup yup yup! that is one of my favorite quotes!(: ha ha and I know, sometimes I wish I could live my life like this but i dont always .... glad you liked it! thank you!

mwahxandxmwa said...
I like this because of the honesty that it portays in my own life. I always try and get the most out of something....especially the ice-cream tub :D OUTSTANDING mwah :D

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 7:14 pm :
he he who doesnt try to get the most out of the icecream tub??tehehe(: yum yum I am glad you liked it! thanks for commenting:))

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Oct. 23, 2010 at 6:58 pm :
I don't know...but well if they don't they are freakzoids!! And no problemos, i don't mind reading fantastic writing! Mwah :D

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
REALLY PRETTY!

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 11:43 pm :
Thanks! (:

AlyssaNeal said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 7:47 am:
This is my favorite poem of yours! Teens(High School students) this is the time when, we get best friends, then loose then pretty fast. It seems like nobody knows the true meaning of "Best friends". Which, it deffinitly doesnt mean you hurt that person. You wont find your true friends until, AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

kmarie17 replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:08 am :
thank you! (: and ya alot of people dont know who they are until after highschool and so really you cant always find your best ones in highschool, but sometimes you can you just have to be EXTREMELY lucky ;) thanks for commenting