Boy Manual

Love you one day hate you the next
Turn right to the index
Jealousy, possession, and obsession
Flip to the emotional problems section
Mean, teasing, fighting, and rude
Turn to chapter 2: Their flirting attitude
Beautiful, pretty, attractive, hot?
Page 30: What boys think that you do not
A manual would be great
For each boy we date
Cause they are oh so confusing...
and very amusing!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Awesome, how very wry, and with such a lovely flow, too. Wish I could do that :)

MRose911 said...
FABULOUS poem!! :) you should check out my work sometimes :) i would love to hear what you think ;)

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like it even more knowing that you were twelve when you wrote it. I was almost done reading it when i realized that it rhymed. fait ta danse captain.

kmarie14 replied...
haha(: thanks

XCLover said...
I love this! The rythym is awesome, but it does get lost sometimes. Try keeping an eye on the number of syllables in each line, it'll help keep the rythym going through the whole poem.

kmarie14 replied...
thank you! and I will keep that in mind ;)

Ryalynn said...
that i s how i feel at this moment like right now omg you so understnad nobody else does. they are so confusing but asmusing at the same time. wonder what tommorow has in stake for us

kmarie14 replied...
glad you like it! and ya i wonder too :P

Ryalynn replied...
lol i know right

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh dear, this made me laugh :) Although I dont know what it is like to date, I know that boys can definitely be this way! I like your rhyming words and I just wanted to let you know that it was an honor to be able to read all of your wonderful work. Keep writing!!

kmarie14 replied...
hahaha(: i am glad it made you laugh ha ha ha :) and thanks i am glad you enjoyed reading them!

mwahxandxmwa said...
Made.my.day. This made me laugh and smile. So true and on the subjects on manuals i'd like one for parents, one for sisters, one for friends, one for enemies and one for teachers. I'd also like off and mute buttons! well i really hope pigs learn to fly soon....mwah :D

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:08 am
haha(: so glad to hear it made your day! (: thanks for taking the time to read all my stuff it means alot to me! (: I will be SURE to look at your stuff as you keep posting more:) thanks again!

AlyssaNeal said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 7:50 am
I smiled when i read this one, because,well,it's so true. Every boy is so different, from looks, to personality. It takes a while to find the right one.

kmarie17 replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:04 am
I'm glad you liked it (: ya thats boys for ya :P

Valerie1234 said...
Wow, this is pretty good. I really get what you're saying.  I've dealt with quite a few guys and often thing how nice it would be to have a book of rules.  Keep up the good work and check out my stuff.

kmarie17 replied...
ha ha thanks, I wrote it when I was like 11 so it could be better :P and ya i will be sure to!