Life's Hope | Teen Ink

Life's Hope

By NicholasPabon BRONZE, Corona, New York
NicholasPabon BRONZE, Corona, New York

We only hope both you and me can carry out life’s destiny. Love brings us hope both joy and pain, but it’s what inside of us to see what remains.
Happiness brings so many tears, but we can only cope with our biggest fears.
When family and friends have things left unsaid and then you find out that you’ve been mislead, the phone rings someone knocks at the door and you feel like you can’t take it anymore.
When lives has you down or feeling unjust, do something for you for this is a must.
Take all your hard days from now and the past, keep your happiness inside of you and try to make it last. Have hope.

In my life Ive been put in some pretty rough circumstances. However, Ive all ways been able to "stick it out". Although at times I too felt as if there wasnt any point in trying anymore, Ive always had that one person in my life to help me. I urge any reader to just try to look for the sliver lining, and at times when you feel like no one is there for you that is the time in which you need to be there for your self. Grab anything you can write or draw with and let it out because life is worth living.