The Dark Stars | Teen Ink

The Dark Stars

By mlm1992 GOLD, Brownwood, Texas
mlm1992 GOLD, Brownwood, Texas

Do let anything bring you down, all you have to do is forget about it and move on with life

As i look at the dark stars and they light up the night sky. They dance and turn around like people when they dance on a dance floor alone. The dark stars also see people for who they are. The stars light up for people can see them. Sometimes they dont let their full brightness show. As the moon isn's out you just lay down and look up at the stars. As you do you feel like there is something missing but don't what it is. So you think about it and try to see what it is but can't so you leave it alone. Then a dream you have later on that night it comes to you. Now, you think what person would look up at the dark stars with you. Then a few week later you are outside under the dark stars with the person you love.

I was outside and it came to me.

mlm1992 GOLD said...
on Oct. 4 2010 at 1:30 pm
mlm1992 GOLD, Brownwood, Texas

thanks this one i just though of

on Sep. 29 2010 at 6:04 pm
dogdaysareover SILVER, Cranford, New Jersey
i like your ideas and comparisons, but i feel like you're a little too wordy...it needs to flow better