Grey Area | Teen Ink

Grey Area

By A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other
A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other

I feel so mello
Kinda like jello
Not to much to talk about
theres no need to shout
I'm not sad
I'm not mad
Im not happy
I'm not snappy
But I dislike being in this gray
most things dull every day
I need something to brighten things up
I need some excitement in a cup
So I can drink it down
And go to town
And hang out with my Bro's
The ones that I chose
Who love me for me
Not 'cuz I was born to be.

Yeah, this was also from last year. I had hid mid not depressed not happy just gray. Btw nice pice I like it.

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
(smirking slightly) Ah. This is exactly how I feel today. Gray. Well not today lately but whaaaaaaatever you get it. Jsut shrug "fine". :'( I wish you hadent rhymed jello. Not because you shouldn't but because it reminds me of cellos. And sniff guy who didn't like me played one. Not that you know it affects my opinion of the piece any.  I wish I had bros (smile) who liked me for me. None of them do. It depresses me. (frown) but oh well. i guess thats what I get for living in small town usa. Your right though it is mellow. Today I just stare at the celling and sigh. Just wanta break down and cry. My thoughs are fleeting in tanged messed up breedings. Wishing for a way out of the nightmare. Everyday. But none came for I sit again. COmming back my mind still blank. Melloy feelings down to the shivers in my bones. Feeling so cold. (actually i really did so emotionatly cold for some reson i thought I WAS cold and had a jacket and a sweater on). All alone. Blank and see-through glassed. Like glass on a ice-y-er glaicer top. Hit down to rock bottums last stop.