Had a Sh***y Night | Teen Ink

Had a Sh***y Night

By A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other
A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other

had a sh***y night

just turn of my light

learned the truth about some friends

to late to make amends

now I see the hate

and that the kindness was just bait

U dont give a sh** about me

I dont even want to see

you anymore im sick of it

thanks for using your torture kit

to hurt me where it counts

I guess this is as much as my life will amount

thanks for ripping my life apart

for now I will depart.

I think The Title says enough

on Sep. 24 2010 at 2:15 pm
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Oh ahhhh. Hmm something to think about. That deffinatly ablies.

on Sep. 23 2010 at 9:21 pm
"You can't be everyones best friend but you can be kind to all."

on Sep. 23 2010 at 5:18 pm
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland

Loneliness and regection suck. I think maybe lots of people or maybe all people feel this way at some point? I think I just need to be less excpectant and needy. My class mates are immature not that it is all there fault it's anoying. Expect less get more lol. i wish.

Cool, glad to hear your class is tight :) No more loneliness :) I love all ppl they just don't all love me -_- Ah well :) The world can't be all love if it was wars would not happen.

on Sep. 20 2010 at 9:03 pm
Yeah. This also was from the past year. I was at a point of absolute resentment of my peers because I felt left out and unwanted. But just recently that all chainged. My class is now my familly. They love me and I love them.

on Sep. 16 2010 at 2:32 pm
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland

:O How do you keep doing this? MY "friends" are like this and I relized ALL OF THAT lately.!!!!!!. They DON'T CARE!!!! It's horrible and wrong and makes me want to scream and yell and cry my eyes out.... (deep breath) ... Anyway. Im sorry (again) you have to have crappy friends. (ppl... gr. part of y you actually going to inkpop made me happy see? faith is a funny thing) But i know how you feel. Again you have said what I can't express (...I hate all my work right now. HATE it. It sucks. Horribleness) I am to the point where it is like "rather be ALONE than have to be friends with you all.

Thank you. Im sorry you have had less than to par friends. But keep hoping you will meet ppl WORTH ur valubal time and energy and will be worth basking in your awesomeness. :)