My Unspoken Truth

I will love you forever.
Not because i want to or because this feels so worthy,so right...But because when we kissed, faith came into play and whispered into my heart; hes the one.
& because hes the one i must say I feel so misplaced. Like the sun is about to decay, & the darkness will bring me into its possession. im not ready to just fade away.

No, im not ready. Nor will i ever be and I will walk this earth unarmed, And my only defense will be you. Our journey through this lifetime will be unpleasant.

I will not fight these battles, nor will you. People will judge us, hurt us, and call us weak. But we are not weak.

We are choosing not to fight this war of life. Because we must, i mean it we must, save every bit of strength we have in our soul to protect our love.

We will be the shield and though we will not fight life we will fight anything that trys to break this promised bond.

And This is my reality, my unspoken truth. Its our time to live. We shall protect it. Its our time..

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I knew. thats why i whispered in your ear to write this. 5 stars captain.