What I Want To Tell You

-Don't know what to say

-Though I know It can't be that way

-My heart still dreams

- It bursts at the seams

-When you smile at me

-Sometimes I want to flee

-From the pain I know

-Will come out if I show

-What I feel for you

-That I want you to be my Boo

-I know these thoughts are vain

-I fear it will drive me insane

-But my heart beats true

-And it's beating with love for you

-All I wanna be

-Is everything you want to see

-In the perfect man for you

-And every day I'd make our love like new.

talking-with-silence said...
Hey vandetta, (lol) Iw rote this big thing but i'll scale it down for you.  I really like the piece :) I feel llike that right now, sort of a yes I want to like you- but getting hurt again..? Nah thax. The boo made me laugh. Hah. Pet names! Ahw the last few line where sweet :) She is definatly a lucky girl to be with you :) For sure. Does this chick know you like her?

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
Sept. 11, 2010 at 11:45 am
haha though I appreciate the gesture, I don't mind a long read. And yes It is an exedingly strenuouse and difficult position to be within. No she does not know of my dayly growing emotions radiating from within my being like the light of 10,000 suns. In fact we are not even that close of friends. I am though building towards that. she is very very slowly getting more comfortable with hanging out with me.

talking-with-silence replied...
Oh ok- i'll keep it long then? Lol. Most ppl are like "SHUT UP I GET IT!" hah... So cool I shal ramble on! Yeah I can relate I have been there. No kidding- to bad she needs to :) Know about it I mean. Yeah building friendships takes a while.... I hope she will feel the same- because I don't want you to have to feel heart break you seem like a very awesome person. It's like thoughs 10,000 suns you get befor when you like them at first (and onward)all blow up invert and turn into 200000 black hole... (more »)

A-Soul-Exposed replied...

haha well their just lazy :p

Yeah I wish she knew to but as of yet the time is not right. That also was a perfect metaphore.

talking-with-silence replied...

They are! Same on them! Tisk tisk! lol.

Yeah I know what you mean sometimes you have to be careful about timing. DOn't worrie it will come some time :) Thax it was pretty good. XD I was like "OH! NOW I GET IT!!!!" My fav. Band has a album A hundred million suns. I get it now! :)  thats the best way to describe it :) DO you get to see her allot at least? Like do yu go to the same school? Thats normally pretty good :)

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
Yeah I do we go to the same school. And every day she is a treat to the eye. Every time I see her I fall for her all over again <3

talking-with-silence replied...
 Sweet, thats the best it stinks when you never get to see them. YAY eye candy :) Know although shes is more than just a hot babe really- renember this. Hey I am a gril I ahve to stand up for my fellow chicks lamo. That so sweet and true :) <3 Well good luck :D

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
That is why I said a treat to the eye. not eye candy that is degrading. She is both beautiful and very intelegent. And I love her personality. She's so much fun and full of life.

talking-with-silence replied...
This is true :) My bad. I knew that...Kinda. Actually that makes sence cool :) it is degrading in truth. Glad you see her as a person :) She's beautiful,smart,good personality,fun, AKA completely AWESOME. :D Sweet. Congrats :) It's nice when you find a special person that lights up your day always :) Im glad you apricate her. :) Every guy should (girls I mean). She/you are lucky hope it works out. YOu would both be amazing from the sounds of it :D Kodos.

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
Well thank you. I am glad to hear that you think so. I only hope that she think's the same way.

talking-with-silence replied...
Ur welocme :) Well we can only pray. Tell me how it works out :)

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
For sure :)

talking-with-silence replied...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 9:40 am
:D Cool beans. Question- Have you planned on when you may tell her? I getit's still kinda knew, her getting "used" to you. But what r ur plans if you have one? :)

A-Soul-Exposed replied...
none set. Just get close and if I feel the time is right I will act.

talking-with-silence replied...
I like that idea. Good plan. Go get her tiger! lol,jk.

A-Soul-Exposed replied...

aha. well so far we are getting closer so I'm happy