Perhaps

Anyone can write poetry,
and anyone can read it.
But only a few people
can connect with each other
on a much deeper sense
through said writing
or reading.
An excitement trills through the poet
as he scrawls the first sentence.
A shiver jerks through the
reader
as he reads
a
single
last
word
A truth is revealed.

shadowrider said...
This spoke to me. You put into words an abstract concept I've been trying to figure out for a while! Wonderful! I loved this! The flow was great and so was the description!

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Wow, cool, le hannon for your praise. 

YellowRose79 said...
Wonderful, I love how the words flow so well together.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Thank you Yellowrose79, I'm very glad you like it :)

Aderes18 said...

This is so very true!

LOVE IT!

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Rim hanaid, Aderes, for this and many other comments :) Your words are encouraging.

Aderes18 replied...
What does Rim Hanaid mean?Sorry, but I am not familiar with elvish language! Where did you pick it up from,Lord of the Rings or some place else? 

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Rim Hanaid means 'many thanks', I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, but I'm afraid I didn't pick the language directly up from the books, I got it from a we.b s.ite called Arwen - Unomiel d.ot c.om.

Aderes18 replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:44 am

I LOVE THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIES!!! THEY ARE SOME OF MY FAVES! 

Oh cool, I'll check out that website some time and get all my friends confused with elvish language. :)  

(because I have only one friend who would know elvish language)

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:12 am
They are so well done :) Have you read the books?

Aderes18 replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 11:11 am
Nope. I'll put that on my to-read list. :) 

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great poem, and yes, it's all very true. An idea is all you need. Besides that thing we call music, there is no form of contact between people that I adore more than true poetry. Wonderfully said, my friend.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ah, Boosflash is certainly a charming individual. I wonder tentatively... could you read some of my poetry? There would be nothing that would delight me more. Great work.

I mean: your work is great work. Not mine. I'm not that egotistical.

Wow, I'm socially awkward.

IamtheStargirl replied...

Thanks for the praise, I really appreciate your comments :)

Boosfalsh is quite interesting, and I always make a point of it to check out  my commentor's work.

You're so funny :)

And, seriously, I would really love to check out your work, as a matter of fact, I'm heading to your profile right now :)

Thanks again for your wonderful comments :) <3

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is very nice darling. captainize me captain.

IamtheStargirl replied...

Thanks :)

Not sure what you mean by "captianize me captian", but I could knight you ;)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'll take that. welcome you're.