I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for disappointing you
I only try to be the best I can be
I'm sorry for not being strong enough
I can't always handle what I see
I'm sorry for your problems
But you can't always blame me
I'm sorry for hurting you
I never meant to make you feel that way
I'm sorry that I didn't let you know I cared
I didn't always get to tell you what I wanted to say
I'm sorry for all of the tears you've cried
I know it's not easy for you every single day
I'm sorry that you feel so lonely
Don't ever forget that I am here for you
I'm sorry that I didn't always say "Thank you."
I want you to know I appreciate everything you do
I'm sorry I didn't always reply when you said "I love you."
But you should already know, I love you too.
I'm sorry for letting you down
Things get really tough
I'm sorry for the hard times
I know that things are rough
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I'm sorry will never be enough

HiddenAngelInTheDark said...
Very beautiful and amazing descriptive language

sunshine7223 said...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 4:05 am
Wow. I LOVE this piece. It is honestly a work of pure brilliance. I love how you repeat the title throughout the poem many of times. I also like your rhyme scheme. I think this is fantastic! I can so relate to it. It reminds me alot of something I could/would dedicate to my mother. Thank you SO much for sharing this piece! It is awesome, and should DEFINITELY be published in the magazine. :)))

JJxo3x replied...
Awww! You're soo nice and that comment was really sweet. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :) Glad you liked it!

CautionwetPaint said...
Hi, i really like this poem, and that's a lot coming from me because a. I never read poetry EVER. . . .unless I have too. b. It was a good poem. I mean at first I thought it was going to be really cheesy even though your rhythm and flow were exellent, but you kept me going until the end-> which was great. :) So yeah, nice job! Keep on writing!

JJxo3x replied...
Thank you so much!

Resonating_Words said...

Well done -- in a few places the flow was interrupted (shifting suddenly to a longer line length towards the beginning, and also some lines have too many syllables to say naturally in a rhythm). I don't know if separating into stanzas would help or not, it might be something you want to play with.

I like how simple this is. These poems can easily get melo-dramatic and entirely saturated with sickly fluffy, exaggerated emotion. This, however, is honest and realistic. 

Me lik... (more »)

JJxo3x replied...
Thank you. :) I'll work on it!

simbaspride said...

I loved this! 

This is the first poem I've read on this site but this was a truly amazing poem. I can completely relate. Your really talent. 

And I loved the rythming. 

Loved it. All. 

JJxo3x replied...
Awww! That made my day! Thank you so much :)) You're so sweet. I'm glad you liked it!! :)

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:01 am

It's really great. I like poems like those. I hope you have more.

JJxo3x replied...
Thank you :)))

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 8:48 am
Just wondering,what exactly made you want to write this?I'm not asking for the background story if your uncomfortable with telling, but I really wonder if you relate to this, or if you just wrote to write about something. This poem was just so cool because it said everything no one else could. All the times we mess up and just make people upset or angry, I'd love to show this poem to people I know. I think it's the best way to apologize.

JJxo3x replied...
Aw thank you, I really appreciate it! :)) I did write it for a reason, it's basically about me feeling really upset and sad because of many reasons. And I wanted to apologize for everything, but also let them know I never meant to hurt them intentionally. And I just felt really bad, so I put all the reasons together into a poem. It's really hard to explain, but I remember the night I writing it, and it all just came to me!

noni3280 said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:29 am
i really think this was.... AWESOME! Im sorry that i couldnt be as good as you are! haha

JJxo3x replied...
Aw, thanks :))

JJxo3x said...
Thank you, and no I wasn't, but thanks :)

JJxo3x said...
Aw, thanks :))

JJxo3x said...
Aw, thanks :)))

ninja17 said...
Loved it :) Especially the ending. Maybe you should add more to it that can tell why you're sorry? :)

ambamixx3 said...
aweee ;/ this made me teary , im sorry .. true , hunns keep writing (: