Change

You were always there,
always there to hear me out,
understanding every word I would say

You caught my tears,
before they hit the ground,
before they could slide down my cheeks

You came into my life when I needed you most,
you changed me to make me see,
he wasn't the best thing for me

You told me you wouldn't hurt me, not like he did,
you told me you wouldn't make me cry,
not like he did every single night

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
if you think about it, some of the best songwriters will never become famous. so if you never do, its probrably because you're really good. this poem here is just confirmation of the monkey. you're really talented captain. do your dance.

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks, I mean I've dreamt of being a singer since I was three, thats one of my earliest memories is deciding that thats exactly what I wanted to do with my life, I've tried to become better and make myself more known but stage fright doesnt get you known it gets you no where, thats why my biggest goal is to get rid of my stage fright

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i just heard it said that all them famous whatsanames still have that there stage fright. so....do your dance.

Yea i've tried to accept tht there are some singers that have stage fright but they do pretty good hiding it

one thing i heard was dont look at the audience, it'll only distract you.

It also distracts you when your friends laugh at you for messing up on a note

I suppose now you know who your true friends are. "your friends are false but your enemies are real". -(?)

Yea very true but she just wants me to be the best bshe never knws how to show it in the best way

tell her that captain, you should say "my dear darling (optional), such laughter is not conducive to what I'm trying to accomplish."

She knows that it wasn't nessisary and she tried to say tht if she did the samething I'd laugh too and I told her nope you're wrong I'd respect that she messed up and tell her it was okay she could try again

shes searching for excuses on the monkey. dont let her excuse the monkey. real friends are real friends are real friends are considerate of your feelings. i believe in you captain.

Thanks, and trust me I'm not letting her get away with it shes like let it go let it go and I'm just like nope

i hope I haven't made you bitter...

Oct. 11, 2010 at 11:50 am
No its not u it just aggervates me that she won't just appologize

not that i know how to read people or anything, (and not that i dont) but it sounds like she knows exactly what you're talking about. she's justifying her actions. would she have to so that if she didnt feel she was in the wrong?

i dnt really know i mean its just shes being a smart alec yankee, no offense to any yankees but yall r really matter of factly thinking u knw of everything

asiangurl said...
Aug. 27, 2010 at 8:20 am
awwwwwww i been through that...i so can relate.

Aug. 29, 2010 at 11:14 am
yea this is probably one of my favorite ones