the Rabbit & Alice

The story was never told
about Alice & the Rabbit;
not really,
not completely.
Just hinted at briefly.

Whose side was the Rabbit on?
Did he fight with
Alice,the MadHatter,& the White Queen?
Or
Did he play cards with
the Queen of Hearts & her evil Entourage?

It is true that it was told,
he work the Red Queen.
But that could mean anything.

It is also understood,
that Alice thought him her friend.
But friends can be deceving & lie.

Honestly I am unsure what
side the Rabbit was on,
and though the story must be told
It won't be told by me.

Mtrench7809This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:06 pm:
The rabbit was a slave under the queen just like many animals and there have been many different adaptations as to the symbolism. Some people believe that the rabbit was a symbol (by himself) of how every one is always in a hurry to be somewhere, so essentially he's a symbol for time. Under his pseudonym name, Lewis Carrol (who wrote the book in 1865) was a mathematician and there are many parts in the book that could be interpreted as references to math concepts. I personally believe that ... (more »)

Mtrench7809This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:20 pm :
Also I forgot, in your work you state "he work the Red Queen" I believe you meant to say 'he worked for the Red Queen'. I'd really love to be convinced that this was a simple mistake by the site but after reading some of your work you should really reread what you type. If that's on purpose it's not enjoyable but if you're learning (or have learned) English as a second language, you're doing very well.

Nirvana said...
i like that you decided to write about alice in wonderland. it was cool