She's a poet

She's a writer. She feels.
Her dispair is almost tangiable.
Her body aches with emotions stored away.
She can't seem to find the right words, but when she does it becomes something beautiful.
She's inspired by life.
She's ambitious and bright.
Her stories are heartfelt and real.
She's a writer and she writes not only for you to read her experiences but to feel.

PaolaC. said...
Well written and explained, thanks :)

sunrise_faerie said...
great poem! i would have chosen to beak the lines up differently, but that's what makes me me and you you : ) good job

Danica said...
Wow, this is amazing. It's so honest and emotional. Great job :) Would you check out and comment on my work sometime?

Shminkanator5000 said...
wow I feel like you picked a great venue to share your poem! A lot of people on this site can relate to this, and the way you wrote it was beautiful! Nice Job!

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You articulated very well the passion that is necessary for a true writer. If this really is about you, I admire you for having such inspiration. And you wrote the poem very well.

ForeverForgotten said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 10:47 am
I love this poem! I feel like it's about me!

myworld10 replied...
Ha! That is exxxactly how I feel, too. I feel a certain ways ometimes, reallyu want to wrrite it down. But I'm in a loss of words, and it really doesn't feel good because you want to let it out, you know? I'm glad that some people understand what this is like. :)