What Is Love????

Love is about doing anything for that person even if you don't want to.Love is putting that person first in everything you do.Love is letting that special person go even if you cant live without them.Love is all kinds of things.Its sitting next to each other not talking for hours or just enjoying each other.Love is that indescribable feeling when you look at that person.Love is heartache.Love is never ending.Love is beautiful.Love is the tears in you're eyes.Love is taking the blame for something you didn't do.Love is everywhere.Love is wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone special.Love is kind.Love is freedom.Love is everything you want it to be.Love is anger,hate,and so many more things.love is believing in someone even though you might get hurt.There are different kinds of love.Theres sister/family love,crush love,soul mate love,best friend love,pet love most end in heartache but its still love.Love is feeling wanted when you're alone.Love is the universe and everything around and in it. LOVE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:59 am
I love this!! so powerful!! could u please rate and check out my work?? thatd be great!! thanks and ur so good!!

vampirelover102 replied...
thank you so much for the coment