Broken Sky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Brave
Daring
Hard as stone
But Mourning
Storming
And Alone

Giving
Glad
Blissful just a tad
But Mad
And Down
And Sad

Always giving, giving, giving
But never thanked
He Steams
And Sighs
And Cries
That is why he is called
Broken Sky

CassandraD said...
I don't know any other way to tell you how beautiful this was. I simply loved it.

Calamine16 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks :) that's so nice!

inkers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved the first two stanzas. Very lovely! <3

thanks!! (those are my favorite stanzas as well)

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this poem. The rhythm of it was the best that I have seen in a long time, and I applaud you for it. When you think about it, the sky really is amazing. Once again, I loved this piece.

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:20 am
This is so aazing!! i culd feel all the emotion!!!could u please rate and check out my work?? thatd be great!! thanks and ur so good!!

thank you so much! I really enjoyed writing this piece