My love for misery | Teen Ink

My love for misery

By LolaFinley96 BRONZE, Woodland Hills, California
LolaFinley96 BRONZE, Woodland Hills, California

Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, hey girl, magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no - I want magenta!
John Mayer

This is all my fault again... I fell in love with him... What a shame I can't see past my broken heart.... I have no oxygen to spare... For I'm not f***ing breathing..... Is this what I've become? I wanted to find love.... But i'll die searching for it...Its a shame.... Broken hearts are so blinding.... So selfish..... My pain is all I see... But i guess thats all I need..... So i'll hide beneath all of it.... I keep arguing with myself.... I'm going into my own hell... Shaky hands and racy hearts never stopped me from committing my own crime... I can't end it...... I need it..... I'll never be happy.... Its just not my thing.. I'll never get it...... I'm to sick with it all...... Never again will I fall..... I promised myself a hundred times..... I break promises as much as my heart breaks......... Well I can't say I'm done... Cause I know I'm not...... I'll be back to give misery it's sweet and sick company.. All my pain, and I've only made it worse... So much worse.. I can't deny how sick I feel inside...I guess I'm in love with misery.. I can't deny it.... His black eyes attract me like a bee to honey..... His cold kisses help me..... I won't leave him.... I don't care if his love kills me.... I want him for my sick eternity...... This is my love for misery.