broken heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , Riverside, RI
if
you were to draw a
heart, and then
crumple up the paper, no
matter what you could try
afterwards, you would never be
able to smooth out all the
wrinkles.

J.14. said...
This is exactly what I need to hear right now this is a good message good job.

Duckie430This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:18 pm :
thank you very much!

J.Chap said...
I think this poem is exactly what every guy needs to hear after he's treated her wrong! I can relate to this poem, you did such a great job! Keep it up(:

Jun. 23, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
thank you very much! i actually did write this summer '10 when i was with someone who had cheated on me, & this is what i felt. so glad that you agree with me :)

Duckie430This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 7:14 pm:
thank you so much :)

SplashOfImaginatiion said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:20 pm:
I really like the simplicity of this poem. :) It means so much.

Jun. 23, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
thank you!

Angel8 said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm:

This is really meaning full..... :) thanks....  ive been going through a rough time nd thats what i needed to hear..

Jun. 23, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
thank you!

Midkinght-Warrior said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm:
This was a VERY Good poem and had sort of message and you read it again. It's really nolstalgic!!

Angel8 replied...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 1:08 pm :
i agree..... lol we posted at same time

Jun. 23, 2011 at 9:17 pm :
thank you so much!