Your tears

The heartbreaking look on your face, the sadness that can't be ignored makes my eyes swell with tears. It makes me want to take all your pain and suffer away with any way there is. I wish I can make you forget it and put the smile that looks so gone from your face, that it won't be surfacing the top anytime soon. It crushes me to know that I can't do anything to redeem it. Droplets of tears that are begging to be erased but won't stop flowing. Those are the exact tears that describe to me the words you can't form

cookiegirl said...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 11:11 am:
This is beautiful and emotional:) Nice job!

Breanna N. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 9:46 am:
I really like this poem!! it's really good and i can relate to how you feel. keep writing!!!

FloraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 1:45 pm :
thank you very much

vamp1 said...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:14 am:
AWW SWEET!!!!!!!

*~Lynx~* said...
Beautiful. Very touching. Very simple, but extraordinary. 

Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 pm :
Thank you very Much. This means a lot to me.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 9:44 am:
This was wonderfully written. Although it was sad, I found it very touching that you care about your aunt this much. The compassion you feel when you look on at another's sadness is almost indescribable, but you put it into words well.

Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:02 pm :
Thanks, and I LOVE my aunt so much, Thanks again. =)

nightingle said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 5:52 am:
wow...I just love it.Looks like you love your aunt very much and your words make people realize it.Very nice.Can you please check out my work..Got only one right now,others are pending approval.