Termoil. | Teen Ink

Termoil.

By SaltwaterRoom PLATINUM, Scottsdale, Arizona
SaltwaterRoom PLATINUM, Scottsdale, Arizona

"Everything you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it."

With intentions that burn like a fire, he stalks through her life as an overcastted shadow. One that only shows itself when enforcing burdens. The emotions that coarse through her veins turn red with fury, only it never subsides. It gathers up, screaming from inside of her. She can’t escape the darkness. He doesn’t see, he doesn’t know, he only causes hurt. She finds herself thinking of malice things. The hatred overpowers everything worth living for. Not knowing what to turn to. What to thrive off of between the periods of deep sadness. The light has abandoned her. It hardly ever seems to come around anymore. As she falls deeper and deeper in to a hole of despair she cries. She is alive but not living. She goes about actions as a routine that she has followed so many times. She wishes to break away but cannot find another hand to grasp in the shadows place. An unhealthy connection decays between them as days pass by. Fear of confronting her demons she complies with demands that go against her will. Alone she sits and lets rage consume her. Until darkness covers her heart. Punctured and torn at there is nothing left of her but the silhouette that can be seen by eyes too blind to see the pain. She is forever trapped in a cage of sorrow. Forever bound to the hatred within herself. Until she finds the strength to save herself, the shadows will forever cloud her happiness.

on Aug. 8 2010 at 9:05 pm

Much appreciated (:

on Aug. 8 2010 at 12:02 pm
Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

I agree, this is quite good; although very dark. I like the format in which it is written.

on Aug. 6 2010 at 9:13 pm

THANK YOU! :) Tha

on Aug. 6 2010 at 3:00 pm
Francesca BRONZE, Clermont, Florida
This is really really good!