You Are My Protection

My protection, my shield. Through the soul-less bloody battlefield. I turn to you with everything possible. You are responsible you are held liable. Youve torn apart my anger. Your hand is my anchor. You keep my feet on the ground when all the seas surround. Seas of hatred, seas of lust, seas of selfishness, through these my need for you remains a must. When things dont remain to plan. You are the leader of my clan. You show me the world through TOTALLY different eyes. You, how could i ever despise. My joy is everlasting in serving you my Lord. My barrier, my shield, and also my s word. I am a child just clutching on tight. With all my glory, all my might. Lord, my protection. My love for yo u will never hit extension. My rock, my fortress and my deliverer. You clutch me tightly without a shiver. In you i will forever take refuge. Stronger than lightning and like a mountain, yet more so HUGE! The thought of you makes my heart POUND. Faster than light, and louder than SOUND. I call to you Lord, who is worthy of praise. My heart you control, my soul you embrace. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advance. And stars begin to gleamingly dance. Again, you remain my Protection. My leader i will follow. Throughout pain and throughout sorrow. Until my heart stops beating. Your love will keep repeating. Even after the moment it ceases. Your love will grow as it strongly INCREASES!

alanacarlene said...
Holy Goodness! Reyna! first of all hey! It's Alana :) I don't think i realized that you wrote peotry and I certainly didn't realize that you were so incredibly gifted at it! Your poem is as beautiful as you are! I loved it :)

ellyn-bo-bellyn_2014 said...

UGH!!! I love you so much! Reading your poetry makes me miss you more! 

But really, this is really great and I'm so glad you write poetry! You're so good at it! I love you so much! <3 IFLY

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Reyna - you are such an amazing writer, and a beautiful person from the inside out. Every poem I've ever read is so full of emotion and feeling, and very well written. Keep writing and being the amazing sweet girl you are! Love ya - Alex