The End

I could have swore
That he said
"I was the most amazing girlfriend."
That we would END us
at the END of the year.
The very END.
Not the mid END.
All the fun we could have had
on field trip week.
But no.
It had to END now
And the worst of it all
for no reason.
everything was perfect.
Holding hands, photo booths, penguins.
It all ENDED with a list
Of 101 things that was being saved
Until the END.
The END of us seeing each other.
The END of ...us.
Period.
Again for no reason.
The END.

bkcrider92 said...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 12:59 am
Wow! Couldn't have said it better myself! What you commented on my poem was so true...we really did go through a very similar situation! 

olican16 replied...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 6:29 am
yep...we did! thanks

syed954 said...
I hope this isn't a true story. If it is, I'm terribly sorry. Either way, the poem expresses a lot of emotions. Keep up the good work.

olican16 replied...
well this is true but its ok because im over him now because lately hes been a jerk to me. but thanks!

distant_dreamer said...
Wow you must have been going through a lot. :( I think this piece was beautifully written! By any chance, has your ex-boyfriend read any of your poems? If he has, He should feel awful for breaking up with you! :( Great job! Oh and remember God has the "right man"  picked out for you, just remain patient, and "stay in the castle" :) God bless!

olican16 replied...

aw... thanks so much.it really hurt me when this happened. it happened after we had been going out for a year and something... so yea it hurt and another thing was that our break up really hurt out friendship... more about that is in another poem but it is pending. please read it when it comes out  to get more on this poem they were kinda a combo but the other hasnt come out yet. no he hasnt but i have sent him links to check him out on email but he doesnt check it which hurts my feeling... (more »)

Nelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this the repetition makes it really effective. I also wanted to say thankyou so much for all the positive feedback, you would not believe how much I appreciate it :)

olican16 replied...
thanks so much and your welcome for the feedback... i love all of your stuff!! great job!!

olican16 said...
again thanks sooooo much!!!

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 9:54 am
I really like this one too! You used repetition very well, and lots of feeling..