finding me

If you write
for long enough
till there is a continued scritch scratch
on your paper

you find yourself between the blue lines
you write yourself out of your existence
and into something you can understand

I start with a fantasy story
about a flower,
then I discover myself as the sun

distressed_cinderella said...
Ahh my apologies dear It seems you have taken offense at my virtual accusation (a little harmless josh) of virtual "following up". Glad ur back :P

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hmmm...nice tragedy captain. no..really, i like this. fait ta danse.

distressed_cinderella replied...
Than you so much! Apparently I-a got-a-me-a stalker yay :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 6:31 am
whats so apparent? i havent seen you i ages.-i havent written in ages. nonetheless, i see nothing wrong with a little "following up."

distressed_cinderella replied...

oh no, its good, i'm stalking you. played ya good didnt I? see, thats how them there prosecutors get ya off the bench.

distressed_cinderella replied...
That or plead insanity...because ya know all we creatively talented peoples are partly crazy

thats what it means to be on this here what they call teen ink.

distressed_cinderella replied...
True true dat. Teen ink it aint watcha think whaaat. brah.

....................? sure....

distressed_cinderella replied...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:58 am
haha sorry I forgot to mention i go a little gangsta when I'm excited.... :3

freakin' awesome.