Shattered

The tears keep falling
along with her life.

what's held in her future will not be known.
Until she finds her way back home

So much pain is built up inside
She feels she's losing her mind

She feels her life is coming to an end.
Because she doesn't know how to mend.

She tells herself things will get better.
But what does that matter?

when her heart is shattered.

NaomiPikalekThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 1:43 pm:
i understand the pain in your words, and it puts that same hurt in my heart as im reading it. you pain pictures and emotions with your words that not many people could do !

InksyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like this a lot! It's beautifully simple and honest. Also, it's easy to relate to for me and a lot of us, I'm sure. 5/5 (:

LilZo11This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:30 pm:
o my god the lost three lines just tore my heart out! absolutly gorgeous. those last 3 were abso-freaking-lutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!!!

softballbabe2014 replied...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:06 am :
Thank you so much!!!!((:

Kiki_McGee said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:24 pm:
Beautiful. The last lines really left an impact on me. Is this based on a personal experience?

softballbabe2014 replied...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:06 am :
Thank you(: and yes, this is based on a personal expierience...