Let it Go

As the saltwater runs from your eyes,
And the aftermath of the rainstorm rolls from your windowsill,
Let them be joined by whatever holds you back,
Don’t let it obtain you,
Because you can control whatever you feel,
And strength is a choice,
You have the power to fight these senseless fears,
And release them out into the wind
Once they have been silenced to nothing but dust,
Let it go like a bubble you blow,
And don’t cry when it pops,
Let it go find another place,
Recreate new magic for your mind,
And silence Fear,
Once and for all,
With Hope.

Someone_Who_Is_Loved said...
I love this. The ending is really good. I just started High School recently, and things have been REALLY hard 4 me, so the ending, about silencing fear with hope, was so inspirational!!! This shuld go in the magazine, if it already hasn't.

xovanillatwilightxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you I'm glad to be of help! I just began highschool too and it's been rough but I actually like it better than middle school haha it's fun after you get used to it all =]

talking-with-silence said...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 10:16 am
REally good. I have been trying to tell myself all these things lately.

thank you<33 things will get better trust me writing definetely helps!:)

talking-with-silence replied...
Ur welcome ;) Well first it gets bad then worse then- it gets weird. Thats my motto. Right now? Things r weird-worse. But hey all you can do is try and take it day by day. Yes :) Writing sure does <3

Sorry I didn't see this comment until now. I know what you mean! I've definetely been there and I hope things are better for you now :D

talking-with-silence replied...
It's ok, it happens. Well to be honset things are worse. But I guess it's like what-ever now. I am really worn down cause it's been crazy for a while. I don't have any really supportive ppl or really good friends to help me through it but I'm doing ok I think. I have been having a hard time recently just with figuring out what to do in general. Hah hah. It whent from weird to confusing. Some times its abit like your drownding in it but yet your  not part of it if that works. Thanks for... (more »)

we all have hard times, you just have to stay optimistic and hope for the best. thank you i'm glad i wrote it :D goodluck!<3

talking-with-silence replied...
Thanks, yes we all do. you too! you like owl city huh? ;) I like the song tip of the iceburg best... and the one about northern lights and how he likes to stay inside pictures of NY or something. I can't renember the name lol :)

Yes, yes I do =] that one is called On The Wing it's one of my favorites too.!