Life's tight rope

Aside from this spinning swirling world on which I reside, all the hectic things that happen everyday, and every night, apart from the people that hurt me, and those who try- I still must live my life.

Some days I don’t want to get up, some nights I want to break down and cry. Break ups, break downs, both end in tears and me asking myself why, Why I keep on going, why I always hold strong to hope. As much as I feel like stopping sometimes- I must continue to go.

I search for more, I long for something, yearn for meaning, want just one thing, hurting and sore.
Gone through so much, and they have no idea, how strong I’ve been. I continue to work, gaining more strength, making more money, breaking the bank. Maxing out aspirations, and relaxing only on vacation, I keep moving, never ending story, constant motion in the literal meaning of the term; and as much as I’d love for them to understand, only so much can be said through words.

looking like I’ve figured it all out, seeking as if my solutions aren’t enough, There’s no one around to tell you how to live life, RSVP my guest, to take a look, and try to find, that one person, that one source, that book, that passage, the meaning of it all, but to ponder such things, means one thing, needless stalls.
No time to quit, no time to wait, life waits for no one- so get up when you fall down. Catch up when you fall short, make light of the situations gone dark, skim the sliver lining when it all goes black-I may make it seem easy, it is easier said than done in fact, but something everyone must realize is, life is one great big balancing act.

Pitiful_Anonymous said...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 4:09 am
really good and meaningful. great job :)

Meganchrisitne said...
Oh. My. God. you have absolutely no idea how much I can relate to this. Every word in every line. It's I just read some strangers work that knows me picture perfect. This is amazing. For so long I've waited for someone to thing the way I do that was somewhat my age. Thank you soo much.

just.me_899 said...
yeah, ur good at putting real meaning in your work :) this was ah-MAYY-zzingg