My Heart took flight

The moment I saw you my heart skipped. You smiled at me and my heart melted. You hugged me and my heart fluttered. You told me you loved her and my heart broke. Now as my heart begins to heal and the scar fades away, you take me into yours arms and in your embrace I feel my heart begin to take flight once again. This time though something seems different. It's almost as if I can feel your heart racing and feel it beat against my chest. I look into your eyes and see them close as you lean in and kiss me. It was short but sweet and certainly not the last we'd share. The moment I saw you my heart skipped. You smiled at me and my heart melted. You said you loved me and my heart took flight. You hugged me and I felt your heart flutter. You kissed me and our hearts became one, and that's how they stayed.

Mikky-girl said...
awww very sweet. i love the repetition it makes me remember the beginning of the poem. please keep wighting..thanks for sharing your memories! :) hey maybe u can check out some of my work sometime and tell me what u think? :)

Cathryn.S. replied...
thank you very much! ill definately post some more stuff soon, and yes ill take a look at your stuff too :)