Unknown Love

I look into the warmth of your glistening eyes and saw heaven above. I knew then you were my love. When you are away my heart is in pain, and when you are near my heart cannot be constrained. We will be separated time and time again as people just do not understand. Our love to strong to be broken, our hearts take over and find each other once again. Together we will stand on the battle field with impenetrable love, only hoping to survive so we will be together. We close our eyes and feel our love surrounding us as if a shield. In our unconscious mind we take a peek into the future, and find that we are together and will always be. Now we lay wrapped in each others’ arms knowing that our love is forever strong.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

crubs3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 12:35 am:
i love this!! your comment is so great!! if you could please rate and comment my work that would be great!! thanks and u r really good dont stop!!!