Writing | Teen Ink

Writing

By AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee
AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

An Eye For An Eye Will Only Make The World Blind

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.- Maya Angelou

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning. Maya Angelou

Writing Is My Passion. I Write Until My Hands Scream In Protest. I Write Until The Nights Shadow Creeps Over Me Like Spiders. Their Webs Enveloping Me Like Their Unsuspecting Prey. As I Write Tonight, I Listen To My Other Passion. Music. A Symphony Of Guitars, Drums And More. The Music Intertwines In Between Each Letter. Writers Block Is Never A Problem. My Ideas Seep Out Of My Imagination, And Drip Onto The Paper Freely, As Natural As Salt In The Sea. Some Words Burn The Paper With Their Bitterness While Others Are So Happy They Make You Want To Vomit Your Innards All Upon The Ground. Late At Night, When Everyone Else Sleeps The Night Away, I'm Locked In My Room With Nothing But The Sound Of My Pencil Scratching On Paper. The Sound Is Like A Lullaby I Fall Asleep To Every Night, So Now Like Countless Times Before, I Give Up Just For Now And Surrender To A Blissful, Dreamless Sleep.