Mommy | Teen Ink

Mommy

By Thornedheart GOLD, Manvel, Texas
Thornedheart GOLD, Manvel, Texas

What if im not the hero... What if im the bad guy?

You are lovely and shockingly bright, maybe that’s why ur so uptight
I know I can be a pain and I know I can be a bother but I owe u my best, so let me tell ya the rest
I felt bad for not doing anything for u, u probably felt hated or maybe even sad or blue
I really owe u this poem and little rhyme so hang on tight and get rdy to take flight
You are special and really great, I know I don’t tell u these things but ur rly my tasty piece of cake
You do everything for me and have fun with me too, When I feel stressed you give me the test
What I am really trying to say is sorry for not giving u a special mother’s day
I felt bad and kinda stupid too for not giving u anything, not even a clue
But u know what I hide behind these eyes of mine something that can rly shine
It really may be a pain in my own way to say, but I’d rather tell it to u this way
You are my sea of shining blue, when I need wisdom or knowledge or help I look up to u and ur always my kelp
When I scream or cry u raise me back up and help me fly
When u see something wrong with me on the inside or out u don’t just leave it alone u rly push it and go into my territory zone
But the only reason u do all these amazing things for me is cuz u truly love me
I know I don’t say it everyday but I always feel exactly the same way
It’s probably because im growing up and am usually a spoiled brat, but don’t feel like I rly don’t cuz I obviously do
Mom what I am really just trying to say is tht I rly do LOVE u too!
Plz don’t be mad at me just feel glad with me
I wrote this poem especially for u so I hope u enjoy it and it makes up for my mistake of not giving u my tasty piece of lovely cake
Love is what I send out to u so I hope u embrace it and caress it all the way through
You brought me here and u could take it all back, but im so glad you didn’t or else I would just be a small memory and not alive today
You carved my start and now I just know I can make it all the way through I just gotta go through some struggles and bumps in the way, or maybe even a few
With ur help I can pull through and just know this one thing, that I owe u everything and this special love for u
And always know that forever in my mind and soul that I’ll always be a part of u
Truly accept this side of my gratitude cuz I felt so in the mood to express this small token of my love out to u
And always know that no matter what I say or do I’ll always be here with u, until my death comes and my life has just decayed into a few eaten crumbs

Dedicated to my mother for mother's day.

on Jul. 17 2010 at 11:14 am
MairGwyn PLATINUM, Sterling, Virginia
I can partially (unfortunateley( relate to this... :| Good Job tho

on Jul. 15 2010 at 12:12 am
crubs33 DIAMOND, Lido Beach, New York

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."- Coco Chanel
Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

This is really good!! i can feel the emotion!!! if you could please rate and comment my work that would be great!! thanks and u r really good dont stop!!!