One day, you and I should... | Teen Ink

One day, you and I should...

June 7, 2010
By BeforetheStorm PLATINUM, Eastbrook, Maine
BeforetheStorm PLATINUM, Eastbrook, Maine
26 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I miss you, more than the sun misses the moon... and the desert misses the soft caress of the rain on a hot summer's night..."


One day, you and I should travel the world and see the many wonders of the world.
We should find a house somewhere we can wake up every morning, look out the window, and say "Wow... that's amazing."
We should make ourselves amazing lives to lead and do whatever makes us happy, making as many friends as possible. Let's make these friends feel like family and always have people we know everywhere we go.
We should move to a rich neighborhood and make them all look poor. OR make them all look that much richer ;D
One day, you and I should talk about everything under the tuscan sun and record our conversation. We'll hide the conversation until a much later date, and then listen to what fools we were way back when.
We should get enough property to have a little farm, with horses and chickens, and start a hayride? for halloween.
We should make New Year's resolutions, and keep track of how long we followed them.
We should make life fun, whether that be together or not. I would much rather it be together, but that's your decision because I'm not leaving you anytime soon.
One day, you and I should make the world stop spinning, just long enough to spend an eternity together ?

The author's comments:
This is how I want to live my life... whether she's part of it or not. I really hope that I can make this last until the end because I couldn't imagine doing any of this with anyone else =,]