The Lost

I'm drowning in my favorite songs
Maybe I'll forget the wasted days
I spent with him
The beat plays to my twisted thoughts as it tries to wash away the face consuming my thoughts.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
what she said...i really like this captain. i love the metaphors-if that's what you call them. do your dance.

xBaByGiRrL22x said...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 11:04 am
woww. i luvvv this. itz short, yet so powerful. also, i can completely relate(: amazing jobb. definetly 5 starz

xovanillatwilightxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really, really liked the emotion in this. Awesome job. Write on!<3

squidzinkpen said...
Me encanta much! The second last line looked a tad awkward, but the words were great! I totally get the meaning behind the poem!

_Elsy_ replied...
thanks, yeah i didn't like that second line at first either but it just seemed like it had to go there

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow this is fabulous!! so much packed in so little:) this is really really good!! awesome job. btw i really really like your art-your awesome:)

_Elsy_ replied...
thank you so much :)

moonpetal replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 8:43 am
I liked it you very easly compacted a universal feeling. I tryed that lol. I failed. XD Oh well. Was this bout u or a friend?

_Elsy_ replied...
thank you, and this poem isn't really about anyone. But my friends gave me the idea

xcrayolaxstormx said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 10:08 am
This was good. I don't think this is emo at all. Haha, those people don't know what they're talking about. But, I digress. It was short and sweet, and I liked how there wasn't a particular rhyme scheme, but it still flowed really well. Keep up the great work :)

Skelanimals22 said...
One just cause you like and write stuff like this does NOT mean you are EMO but same story with me... I always write very dark and stuff but hey I think its good :) And second that was REALLY good I liked it :)

_Elsy_ replied...
thank you =)

_Elsy_ said...
one of my friends favorite poems but when a teacher read to half of the 7th grade people began screaming i was emo. hope ya'll are nicer. thanks for reading