dont speak

Don’t say victim
Don’t try to explain
Don’t speak
Don’t say victim
Don’t try to show me the bruise
I don’t want to know.
What hurts you hurts me.
Don’t say victim,
Because when you do,
You make me the victim too.

WritingLoverForever said...
I don't think all poems should have one particular meaning. This poem could probably mean something different to everybody, and it's cool when poems do can do that, so cheers for writing one that can! :)

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:11 am
haha thankssss(:

janine1018 said...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 7:48 am
omg! i like this one a lot!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
well...then never mind. I guess i couldnt possibly know what it means if you dont, captain. 5 stars. I love the last line.

Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:11 am
thank youuuuu(:

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 11:04 am
oui, oui captain.