little sis

Your love is the emotion, Ive wanted to see.
When your terrified or mad, I will always be me.
As a kid, You were there for my spelling bees.
So now i will be there for whenever you need,

I hate our arguing, I just want you to know
I care for you a lot, So please dont go

TheSummoningFreak said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 12:17 am
I really like this, and it's same with me but it's with my older sister. she doesn't like my poetry and I've been trying to write a poem for her for her B-Day, and I'm going crazy cuz I can't write one thing I have writers block. But this poem is Great, she will love it.

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 11:53 am
i really like it (except i'd take the s off of bee(s) is spelling bees) but free verse is simply anything.  it can rhyme if you want it to, but it doesn't have to.  free verse has no rules, thats why i like it so much

Eli15 said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 5:49 am

Can someone please tell me what the difference is between free verse and rhyming?? I think i might be struggling to come up with a free verse poem if i dont know what it means.

Thanks girls for commenting. I really appreciate it. you are the first ones to comment on anything. And noone has bothered to read my story and give me some feed back on it. Im not bitter i just need some feedback. Thanx heaps

CourtneyLou said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 12:46 am
This relates alot to me and my sisters I like it :)

Haley1234 said...
I think the idea is nice but when you don't rhyme in a free-verse, it can be better... Just a suggestion(: