Those Lips Tell Lies | Teen Ink

Those Lips Tell Lies

By smileyface556 BRONZE, Old Bridge, New Jersey
smileyface556 BRONZE, Old Bridge, New Jersey

I watch those pretty, little lips of yours,
Curve to form the sounds,
Of three, pretty little words.

I want to fall into your lips,
I want to crash mine into yours,
Gently and lovingly,

But I’ll no longer fall for your lies.

Miseltoe GOLD said...
Miseltoe GOLD, Boneville, Georgia

I'm a loser and I love to lose. Each time I lose its different, it teaches me something else... but winning loses its glamour after the first few times. so I love to lose

I know the feeling maybe not to the degree you feel it but i do get that part. I can't or won';t I guess identify with loving someone who lies to me that badly. If you love me you love me you can never take it back the love can fade but it never goes away to an extend I still love my ex's even the one who lied to me, but its no the kinda of love that makes me open for them to hurt me.

When my boyfriend broke up with me, it broke my heart. A week later he asked if I would take him back, and it took all my strength to say no. That's what this is about to me...wanting that kiss again, but forcing yourself to realize the lies that were said, and choose against it.

Miseltoe GOLD said...
Miseltoe GOLD, Boneville, Georgia

The problem is they never break my heart. So I cant see it.

The same way you can still be in love with a person, even after they break your heart.

Miseltoe GOLD said...
Miseltoe GOLD, Boneville, Georgia

How can you still want the lips that lie to you so often?