In my Eyes

Look in my eyes. What do you see? A dark, cold heart. Or a lost melody? I see a girl who is dying inside. Who says she has nothing, but has everything to hide. She's gasping for air, trapped in the dark. She needs someone to save her from this lonely heart. The nights are cold, and the days are long. She never knew what she had, until it was gone. She sings a song, cries desperate tears. And no one knows just what she hears. She's never happy and always afraid. Of if she'll wake up the very next day. She can't cut herself, I've taken her knife. So now she's trying to take her life. Everyone talks about her, but they have no clue. Just how much damage those words can do. They keep it a secret, the **** that they talk. Little do thet know, those words come back to haunt. You can say what you want, I play well at this game. You are the ice cream and I am the flame. You're pretty, and deceiving, but that was your turn. When you play with fire you're going to get burnt. Now that I've defeated you, what do you do? Tell lies and rumors that aren't even true? Well now you can, because they all know you're fake. Now back to the girl and the miserable heartache. No you can't stop it but you can believe. That looks and even actions deceive. You can't see the real me, and you can't reveal. How real I am, or how true I feel.