fire in my veins

You took the blue from my eyes,
Healed the scars from my skin,
Took away my longing cries,
Kissed the tears off my chin.
You showed me right,
Showed me wrong,
Gave me a place,
To belong.
You captured the fire in my veins,
Captured the pain from far apart,
Captured the anger in my brain,
Captured the love in my heart.

spiriaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 7:49 pm:
Wow you're great. I hope someday I'll be able to write a love poem......but first I have to experience it. :)

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 12:15 pm :
thank you! and im sure you will:)

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm:
Wow! This is so sweet.  I love your poems.  They're so simple, but they speak a million words.  =]

Feb. 4, 2011 at 2:45 pm :
aww thank you so much! :)

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautifully written!

Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:22 pm :
thank you so much! (:

WritingLoverForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aw, this is really nice. So sweet. But it made me sad, because it reminds me of my ex-boyfriend of almost one year, who I'm still deeply in love with even after he broke up with me. By the way, could you maybe check out my poem about him? It's titled "The One I Call Mine."

Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:09 am :
aw): and ill totally read like everything you have! lol

jhsironmen12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, ur a great poet. I'd love to read more.

Sept. 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm :
thank you so much!!