My inspiration. (My generation) This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I stand upon the shoulders of giants.
They're not all in the past.
They're not all well-known.
They're not all adults.
They're not all the same, in profession, status, personality, or inspiration.
I stand upon the shoulders of giants, many of them from my own generation, many of them just beginning to bloom.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very nice. I like how you put the message across in such an interesting and true way. check out my poem? `"" Thumbs up! :))

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Thankee kindly :) I will most definitely check out your work, thetruthawaits94. 

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:42 am
Nice poem, and I can truly relate to it. 5/5

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Le Hannon, your comments are thoroughly appreciated, and read with sparkling eyes.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow, sorry this is a bit late, I was looking over a few things and stumbled back upon this, and...wow. My first comment was kinda lame, but still very true, I can relate to it easily. It's shorter in length, but still full of meaning. I congratulate you, on both your amazing work and the Editor's choice mark you got :)

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Awww, thanks Leafy :) <3

Aderes18 said...
I can really to this poem as well. I think everyone can. :)

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
I'm glad, the diversity of teeninkers and their work is so beautiful.

IamtheStargirl said...
Wow, it looks a lot shorter on here.

IamtheStargirl replied...

Oh, I forgot to put in a description.

This poem is a sort of tribute to some of bloggers who are  my age, and all of the Teeninkers.

Aderes18 replied...
Thank you. :)

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
You are welcome, and thankyou for finding and replying to this comment.

Aderes18 replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:55 am
You are very welcome. :)