Hell isn't a choice when you have God

You broke my heart,you hurt my dreams, how could i ever forget you the way it seems...i trusted you,you left me...it dont gotta be like this baby,you were my everything.. all i ever had,I thought you were my forever,but i guess its over for good,things turned out the way they should....,Every night i stayed up crying nothing had ever hurt me more than your lying,never again shall i cry...because,im not afraid to die,nothing can scare me now,nothing can bring me down,my long journey of pain has started to end,my heart has started to mend, walking tall and confident...NOBODY aint gonna break me down again...walking into the light,not just a bit of fright...no more pain hurting me now...falling happily to the ground,knowing that im safe and away from harm..and that God's my lucky charm...im going far up above,now that i know im loved..,by my one and only man,God has got me in his hands...He holds me tight promising to never let go..i dont turn back ,not even a glance of the hell that i lived,but the heaven thats beyond me..waiting....for me....

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

LiveLaughWrite24 said...
I Like This. It's Genuine And Inspired Me! Gud Work.