How Does It Feel?

How does it feel?
Are you hurting?
In constant excruciating pain that just keeps growing inside you.
Do you hate yourself?
Knowing you'll be scarred for life.
Wishing that there was a way to bandage the wound and fix the hole that its made inside you.
Wanting to set back the clocks of time, and change everything from beginning to end.
Some people think that you're crazy.
But to you, they just don't understand...they don't know how it feels.
If there's one thing you could change, it would be how you've become.
Because you're afraid...
to start over and make things new.
So how does it feel,
to have you're heart ripped out?

HollyGolightly said...
That was very beautiful. Keep doing what your doing.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:43 am

you know what you sound like? I'm not even going to tell you what you sound like.-this is very nice captain. 5 stars.

Nirvana replied...
thanks very much!!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
merci captain.

Nirvana replied...
who do i sound like??

you sound bitter and angry like you want revenge and you're watching a helpless guy get mawed by a bear like"well what do you know, you're dying. oh well, so how does it feel". you sound so nonchalant about it and teeth griting at the same time.

Nirvana replied...

Haha. wow. Do i really??

Thats a good way to describe my writing.

Jul. 1, 2010 at 3:27 am
i know captain, thats why i like your stuff. thats a good way to write, or a good way to feel when you're writing.

Nirvana replied...

haha. well thanks for the compliment.

maybe i do feel like that when i write

oui oui captain. do your dance.

Nirvana replied...

haha. i will