Shining Through

Dark eyeliner and mascara hide so much these days. They don't show what is really inside of you. Covering up feelings that need to burst may be the cause of those big, black circles under your eyes. Letting them know how you feel brings out the shininess in your eyes that glisten when you smile. A simple smile will bring out the best in your day. Don't let the shadows bring you in the dark, be the sunshine and shine through. Make your debut into the world, and let everybody know who you are and what you have to offer.

Asianflowers said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 6:57 am

I love this! The first sentance really caught my eye. I like to put on makeup, but it doesn't cover me up. Very true concept, and you put it in such a way that people can really relate. Good Job! Could you check out some of my writing if you like. Write on!

Maniacwriter said...
I LOVE THE FIRST LINE IT IS SO TRUE THAT PEOPLE TRY TO COVER UP THERE REAL SELVES.

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow i love the first line!! its great and has so much emotion and truth!! if you could please comment and rate my work that would be great!! thanks and great work!!!

thewriteidea This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:46 am
wow your first line really captured my attention: "dark eyeliner and mascara hide so much these days." because i wear make-up, it intrigued me and wanted to see more of your opinion. very great job on this! check out some of my work, too if you'd like. keep writing!  (: