Fallen Angel

When you fall
I'll catch you

When you break
I'll have glue

When you get lost
I'll guide you

When you need an ear
I'll listen

When you need a friend
I'm here
waiting just for you

When you fall
I'll be there to catch you

I'll be there to catch you
because I don't want you
to break

You fragile Guardian Angel
who needs guarding herself

I'll be there to catch you
as no one did for me
because I will not
let an Angel fall

I will not let you break
not as many times as I
not even once

I just want you to know
I will be there to catch you
when there's no one to hold

condor said...
omg i totally <3 ur poem...it comforts me since i dont have friends lol will u be my friend :p

Jyo-jyo replied...
I'd love to be your friend!

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:38 am
very good poem!  (one thing i'd change though is making the lines and how you put them together consistent)

Jyo-jyo replied...
thank you for the feedback 

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the message you're sending captain. do your dance.5 stars.

Maniacwriter said...
I LOVE IT , IT HIVES ME JOPEHOPE THAT THERE ARE ATILLSTILL GOOD TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE OUT THERE. IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING PEICE OF WORK. KEEP WRITING!!!

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow!! i love it!! its so tranquil and nice! if you could please comment and rate my work that would be great!! thanks and great work!!!

xovanillatwilightxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this, it's so beautiful and calm. check out my work if you want, im new here:)

LiliofpeaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So sweet and calm very nice! :)

thewriteidea This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
such a sweet poem. my favorite line is "i'll be there to catch you as no one did for me, because i will not let an angel fall." so touching and it really expresses your great character! check out some of my work, too if you'd like. keep writing! (: